你那么可爱,应该遇到我。
You're so cute, you should have met me.
我的择偶标准,长得像你,性格像你,最好是你。
My criteria for choosing a mate: look like you, character like you, it's better to be you.
你以后走路能不能看着点啊!非要撞在我心上。
Can you watch your walk in the future! Why do you have to bump into my heart?
我身体很好,能扛得住风雨,却扛不住想你。
I am in good health. I can withstand the wind and rain, but I can't bear to miss you.
你快去照照镜子,看看我女朋友多漂亮。
Look in the mirror and see how beautiful my girlfriend is.
你已经被包围了,放下武器,快点投到我怀里。
You're surrounded. Put down your weapons. Get in my arms.
你有地图吗?我在你心里迷了路。
Do you have a map? I lost my way in your heart.
第一眼见到你,我就准备好鱼竿去钓你了。
The first time I saw you, I was ready to fish for you.
除了你的美色,我不接受任何贿赂。
I don't accept any bribes except your beauty.
我有个秘密要对你说,需要嘴对嘴告诉你。
I have a secret to tell you. It takes mouth to mouth to tell you.
1再甜的糖也没有我们的喜糖甜。
No matter how sweet the sugar is, it's not as sweet as our candy.
1恋爱这种东西,跟你谈才有意思啊!
It's interesting to talk to you about love!
1我丑话说在前头,你要是不当我男朋友,我就当你女朋友。
I said in front of the scandal, if you do not my boyfriend, I will be your girlfriend.
1想做一个坏人,只对你好的那种。
Want to be a bad person, only show kindness to you.
图片来源@令小也,侵权请联系删除